“Talking to Stefan unlocked things in my brain that I forgot I had in there.
It’s been extremely important in prioritizing my next steps.”—Chris Brown, Agency Owner and Founder
Are the answers to your business problems already in your head?
Find out now, with this new coaching method especially for founders.
Get fast, relevant steps on what to do next.
Dear Startup Founder:Hit a mental block with your business?Desperate for some direction?If so, this will be the most important thing you read today...Nobody knows your business like you. So it's likely the answers you desperately need are already in your head.
“Want fast direction in your business now? I guarantee to give you at least one vital breakthrough.”
You just need help teasing them out.Let me prove it to you for free - arrange a 60 minute call with me today.I guarantee you will leave with renewed:
- MotivationYou'll see your business from an entirely fresh perspective and know exactly what to do.Do you really need “more input”?Having worked alongside 62+ founders and CEO's, I can tell you the answer is “It depends”You see there's 2 types of business problem.Technical problems occur when there's a gap in your knowledge.To solve these you need information. So this is where friends, investors, peers, business books, courses and mentors will be able to help.
However, if you’re like most entrepreneurs I meet, mental blocks are far more common.
Here having too much information is the problem – you don't know which way to go.Your thoughts are stuck on an endless loop, dragging on your motivation like a heavy anchor.For these problems the solution is not more information – as it is for technical ones.With mental blocks you already have the answer. It's just you can't grasp it out from the swirling mass of your thoughts.That's why this fast, inexpensive service makes such a difference.You get clarity on what’s already in your head. You discover what to focus on and what to ignore, like Nick Gray, Founder of How to Host a Party, experienced working with me.
Business coaching: I met @talktostefan online and found his services helpful. He doesn't provide answers, but asks you questions (on a call) to help work through any challenges.— Nick Gray (@nickgraynews) January 17, 2022
Does free 60 minute calls to see if you benefit. I hired him and paid for his services, not an ad.
Here’s how it works:1. You talk. I listen. You offload everything that’s on your mind. No need for any time consuming prep. Yes, it really is this simple.2. As you talk, I drill deeper with carefully constructed questions. Some of these may seem obvious, others may catch you unaware. Yet I promise you this simple discussion uncovers those breakthroughs you desperately need.3. Together we discover why you're stuck and prioritise what matters most to you right now. You get fast, relevant steps on what to do next. No wasting another moment stranded in the weeds of your business.Faster and cheaper than traditional coachingAs you can see, this 3 step process is incredibly simple. Yet it works time and again.Spend just 60 minutes doing this. I guarantee you’ll be amazed by what happens.
"For any founders feeling a bit stressed/lost in thought loops - I highly recommend having a chat with Stefan.Just had a session & found talking out loud surprisingly useful. Stefan asks excellent questions!"—Christina Pashialis, ContentUK founder
Perhaps you’re wondering, who am I? And why am I so confident this will work for you?My name is Stefan Manku.I’ve started 3 businesses myself. And been the right hand of several entrepreneurs like you.For the past 5 years, I’ve also worked as a volunteer counsellor and listening volunteer with well known UK charities.Every fortnight I spend 4 hours listening to people who are vulnerable – even suicidal.And you know what?
I discovered the techniques used to help these people work like a charm with entrepreneurs too.
It began as a simple experiment...When my CEO was stressed and anxious, I’d listen with empathy.As he described each problem, I'd pay close attention to his words and tone of voice. Then use this subtle information to dig deeper.Very quickly the answer would come to him – teased out by my questions.You probably don’t have anyone doing this when they listen to you.Yet the breakthroughs it uncovers are astonishing.Just one high-quality question unlocks solutions you’d never considered.Short sessions. Fast breakthroughsAs I mentioned a few moments ago, you provide your own solutions. I just help you find them… quickly.Since you’re busy, this is a huge benefit.It’s also much cheaper because you’re not paying for business tactics.What you need – and what I provide – is clarity. You understand:- The biggest roadblocks standing in your way
- What you should prioritise
- Which small actions will instantly release the handbrakeHow much does it cost?If you've read this far, the chances are you're interested in my help. But wondering about the price – I know I would be.Normally the price for a 60 minute session is £80 (~$110 USD).Even at its regular price, you have to agree it's inexpensive.But you don't know me and haven't experienced the clarity I can give you - perhaps even just £80 still feels like too much.I know you'll find this service tremendously beneficial and I want to encourage you to give it a try. So as a special introductory offer you can have your first session for free.
I can’t think of any investment that promises a faster return.Once you understand your thoughts, you stop wasting time.You know exactly what to do. And get on with it – with a clear head.Since you’re a business owner, I know you’re all about action.
Discover for yourself what a difference this makes.Best,Stefan Manku
Founder, Talk to Stefan
Got a question?
Wondering how I can help you? Not quite sure how it works?You can send me a message via the instant chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner.Alternatively, send me a message through the form below and I'll be back to you as soon as possible—usually the same day.—Stefan Manku
Want to hear the real challenges of running a business (and how to overcome them)?
The podcast is live.Are you a founder with a business challenge?So many podcasts are all about the glitz and glamour, the unicorn exits and what worked.What about when you're in the trenches, tackling problems every day? Let's discuss the challenges keeping you up at night, the decisions you struggle to make and figuring out how you'll move forward.Bring a problem or challenge you're experiencing. We'll dissect it, get to the root and come up with an actionable plan... all within 30 minutes.Join me on the podcast, book a recording slot below...
Who is Stefan?
(and what makes you qualified to help me?)...
I've launched 3 companies of my own - I know what it's like to be 'in the trenches'.It's tough, can be painful and often a lonely journey. But you don't have to be alone.Two of my businesses were sold and I'm currently running the third.Previously I've worked as the right-hand to two CEO's of venture-backed tech startups - one in robotics and one in the food delivery space.Outside of work, I've supported vulnerable and suicidal people (within a few charities). This has taught me how to ask the most probing questions tactfully, give people space to talk and put their needs ahead of my own.Principles I follow:
- Never assume, I'll ask you to clarify.
- Bring ideas, methodology and thought processes across different industries and business types - even if they're not the norm.
- You know your business best. You have the best context. It's my job to ask you questions to get you exploring and thinking from different perspectives.
- Listen to understand, not to reply.I believe in principles over formulas. Running a business is tough and messy. There is no one size fits all. Just because it worked for them, doesn't mean it'll work for you.I want to bring you to a level of clarity and focus you didn't have before. Where you know exactly what you need to do and how you'll do it. That's what makes me happy.And remember, as you don't know me, the first session is free so you can experience it.Why delay? Book now using the button below...
How I've helped others
(and how I can help you)...
"I spoke to Stefan to review my year and to think through my plans for the new year.He was really great to talk to. He's such a good listener. I felt I could really share my thoughts freely.Stefan helped me appreciate what I had already accomplished and recognise areas I need to improve. I had been thinking about a lot of these things myself, but Stefan helped me really crystallise my priorities.After the chat, he followed up with very good detailed notes, which I can refer to any time."—Hrishi, Founder of Learnetto
You might be wondering what actually goes on behind closed doors.My Confidentiality Undertaking prohibits me from sharing exact details of who and what, but I can give you a handful of scenarios I've worked through with clients:- Helping an Ecommerce solo founder figure out his priorities as he prepares the business for sale. This included exploring what systems and processes needed to be put in place as well as time management - how he could be most productive across the week.
- Supporting an agency owner as they were reaching a decision on whether to expand, head into freelance work or take on a senior position within industry.
- Working with a creative agency to figure out what services they'd focus on, whether it made sense to have a broad vs narrow offering and the exact steps they needed to take to get those clients onboard.
- Helping a software engineer explore the business idea she started working on and the voice in her head telling her the ideas weren't good enough. Figuring out the next steps she needed to take to get started and set timeframes for accountability.
- Explore with a community owner what the next number of months looked like and how they'd decide what to focus on (including knowing when they'd taken on too much).
- Working with numerous founders to reflect on their year and look at their goals (and more importantly their actions) for the next year.These founders and business owners work across a complete range of industries—that doesn't matter.Regardless of what you do, I'll ask you questions that will help you gain clarity and figure out exactly what you need to do next, broken down into small actionable steps.
And remember, as you don't know me, the first session is free.Why not book now? Click the green button below...
1.1 We undertake to keep Your Information confidential and, except with your prior written permission or as permitted under Section 2 below, we shall:
(a) not use Your Information for any purpose other than in connection with the provision of our listening services;
(b) not disclose or make available the Your Information in whole or in part to any third party, except as set out in Section 2 below;
(d) at your written request, destroy all documents and other records containing Your Information and confirm to you in writing that we have done so.
1.2 Our obligations in Section 1.2 shall not apply to any information that:
(a) is or becomes available to us, or to the public, other than as a result of our disclosure in breach of this Confidentiality Undertaking; or
(b) we can establish was lawfully in our possession or available to us on a non-confidential basis before you disclosed the information to us; or
(c) we agree in writing may be disclosed.2. Permitted disclosures
2.1 We may disclose all or part of Your Information to our directors and employees who need to know Your Information in connection with our listening services, provided that:
(a) prior to disclosure we inform each relevant director or employee of the confidential nature of Your Information;
(b) we procure that, in relation to Your Information, the director or employee complies with the terms of this Confidentiality Undertaking; and
(c) in relation to Your Information, we remain fully responsible for the acts or omissions of the director or employee.
2.3 We, our directors and our employees may disclose Your Information to the extent such the information is required to be disclosed by law, by any governmental or other regulatory authority, or by a court or other authority of competent jurisdiction provided that, to the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we give you as much notice of this disclosure as possible and, where notice of disclosure is not prohibited and is given in accordance with this Section 2.3, we take into account your reasonable requests in relation to the content of this disclosure.
• when you book and pay for a listening session
• when you request information from us or provide information to us, whether in the course of participating in a listening session or otherwise
• when you visit our website
• when you sign up to our newsletter
• when you agree to be included in our mailing lists to receive information and other marketing material, whether by email or other methods
2.1 Booking and paying for a listening session
When you book and pay for a listening session, we collect various personal information which may include your name and contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone numbers), as well as information about your payment card or other payment method.
2.2 Participating in a listening session
When you participate in a listening session, whether in person or by video conference, we collect personal information about you when taking notes. The types of personal information we collect will depend on what you tell us, but may include details about your work and private life, professional and personal relationship, your health and your financial circumstances.
2.3 When you visit our website
When you visit our website we obtain personal information from your IP address and the operating system and web browser that you use. This enables us to compile statistical data on the use of our website which helps us to improve the user experience. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
2.4 When you sign up for our newsletter, request information from us about our services, or provide us with information
In our dealings with you, whether in person, by telephone, letter, email or webchat, you may directly provide us with various types of personal information, including your name and contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone numbers). We may also collect personal information if we are communicating with you on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
2.5 When you agree to receive marketing information
If you agree to receive marketing information your personal information may be stored in our contact database. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing emails from us you can unsubscribe at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” button on the email footer or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. How do we use your personal information?
3.1 We will only use your personal information in compliance with Data Protection Laws. Accordingly we will therefore only process your personal information if:
• it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you
• it is necessary in connection with a legal obligation
• you have given your consent (where necessary) to such use
• if we or a third party have a legitimate interest which is not overridden by your interests or your rights and freedoms
3.2 We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• if you book and pay for a listening session, to process your payment and to provide you with our listening services
• if you subscribe, to provide you with our newsletter
• if you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, to send you information about our services and other marketing material
• if you have opted in to receive communications from us, to upload your contact details in a securely encrypted format to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. If these platforms determine that you have an account with them then we will show you marketing material and other information that we think will be of interest to you. Note that if any of the social media platforms do not recognise your contact details then your details are promptly deleted
• to process and respond to your requests for information, or to enquiries or any complaints received from you4. For how long do we keep your personal information?
4.1 We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, including for the purposes of complying with any legal, accounting or insurance requirements. If you wish to know more about our retention periods, please contact email@example.com.
4.2 On expiry of the applicable retention period, we will securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable law.5. How and why do we share your personal information?
5.1 We use third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf, and we will share your information (including personal information) with them. Third parties which may have access to your personal information, and the purposes for which we may share your information, include:
|Third party service provider||Website||Purpose for which we share your information|
|Squarespace Ireland Limited||https://acuityscheduling.com/||Scheduling listening services|
|Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd.||https://stripe.com/gb||Processing payments for listening services|
|Zoom Video Communications, Inc.||https://zoom.us/||Providing listening services by video conference|
|Vertex9 LLC||https://carrd.co/||Hosting our website|
|ConvertKit LLC||https://convertkit.com/||Managing our newsletter and email marketing lists|
|Google Ireland Limited (or one of its affiliates)||https://workspace.google.co.uk/||Managing appointments for listening services|
|Crisp IM SARL||https://crisp.chat/||Providing online chat to prospective and current customers through the website|
5.2 Some of your personal information may be stored in a private cloud and managed by a third party service provider.
5.3 In addition we may share your personal information with third parties where:
• you have consented to us doing so (where necessary)
• it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights
• it is appropriate to disclose the information to parties with whom we have promotional arrangements (such as jointly hosted events).
5.4 Some of our suppliers and service providers may store or otherwise process personal information outside the UK or the European Economic Area. Where this is the case, we will ensure that your personal information will only be transferred either to countries that have been identified as providing adequate protection, or to a third party where there is a legal transfer mechanism in place to protect your personal information, for example where the supplier or service provider has entered into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.6. How do we keep your personal information secure?
6.1 We use up to date data storage and security to hold your personal information securely in electronic and physical form to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Our electronic databases require logins and password authentication. Password managers are also used.
6.2 All our directors, employees and third party service providers who have access to confidential information (including personal information) are subject to confidentiality obligations.
6.3 However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate and proportionate steps to manage the risks posed, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our online services.7. Third party sites
7.1 Our website may contain links to other sites which are controlled by third parties. You should review these other sites’ privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility for their use of your personal information.8. What are your legal rights in relation to your personal information?
8.1 You have the following data protection rights:
• You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.
• You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our database and how we process that data.
• You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy (in a commonly used electronic format) of all the personal information that we hold about you. Unless you make repeated requests, we will not charge a fee for providing you with a copy of this data.
• You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
• You have the right to request that we irretrievably delete all personal information that we hold about you (the so-called “right to be forgotten”). Note that there are limited circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse to comply with this request.
• You have the right to request that we transmit all the personal information that we hold about you (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form) to another organisation’s IT environment. Note that we are only legally obliged to comply with this request if it is technically feasible for us to do so.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.